Monday, March 21, 2011

Lighting a fire in our hearts

Today I was using our paper cutter for about an hour, getting our programs ready for our Lenten Retreat Day on Saturday and it occured to me that I could spend the time listening to a tape as I worked. Then I remembered the Word On Fire web page of Father Robert Barron which contains videos and audio talks by this gifted Catholic evangelist.

As I listened to 15-minute homilies on the first two Sundays in Lent, I was so inspired by Father's message that I want to share the site with all of you. I am sure there are some 15-minute segments in your day that would provide time for you to listen as well. Father's talks are downloadable onto ipods. Here is the link. http://www.wordonfire.org/ I hope you will be inspired as much as I was.

No comments: