Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Shepherd is a Real Person

I feel as if I have been away from blogging for a very long time! My goal is to post something several times a week but Sisters, like everyone else, can get "too busy" and that is not always a good thing! Today is Monday, the first day of a NEW week and I have a new resolve. (We will see how long it lasts! Ugghhh!) But I was greatly inspired with the Scriptures yesterday and today as we observe that time in the Easter Season devoted to Jesus as "The Good Shepherd." Here is a wonderful article and video on that theme. Jesus, the Lamb of God, loves and cares for us and the analogy of the Shepherd brings home that truth. Please take time this week to meditate on the attached.

http://www.catholic.org/hf/faith/story.php?id=41406

No comments: